Friday, September 12, 2014

Come Back To Me

Perhaps I should have said something better.

Perhaps I should move on.

Perhaps I cannot forget you, or what we two might have together.
Perhaps I am content with you calling the song.
I hear you on my mountain top, a flute that wings its way into my heart.
I see you in my dreams and know you are alive and still belong.
Life gives us many chances to be, and each of us has moments that long.
What you choose is what I choose.
What do I want from you, other than honesty?
We share with all eternity the song that carries all.

Perhaps I am expressing hope, that life persists to draw upon.

I hope that you are happy, and well, and living your choices, and feeling loved.

I send my thoughts, and love, and wonder if I will see you again - this life, or next.

"You are a candle light, burning, in my heart, turning into a part of me.
You are the wind at night, sighing, the soul within me crying, into the song I sing.
We love so naturally."

"There is no other who can make me feel like you.
You are nowhere in sight.
Should I leave on the light?
I feel so lonely tonight.

Telephone Lover,
Can't find another
Who can make me feel like you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home